Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Small Business Perils

So apparently I haven't been all that good about blogging...it's been awhile! I even set up a friendly little Outlook reminder for once a week... but I have hit snooze on it more than I ever have my alarm clock!

When you own a small business, everything is your responsibility. From the big things like purchasing, merchandising and sales, accounting and marketing to the little things like cleaning the floors, sink, windows and shelves (where is all this dust coming from???) and making sure we have enough trash bags, ink and paper. Somewhere in the midst of all of this comes managing the website and blogging which, while very important, seems to be easy to hit the snooze button on!

So I will try hard to make this a priority once again... and for those of you reading right now, thanks for sticking around!!

Meg

No comments: